Precautions for the use of gas mask:
1. Failure to comply with all instructions or restrictions during use, and/or if the mask is not worn during exposure, may reduce the effectiveness of the mask and may result in illness or death. 2. Make sure to choose a suitable mask during use. The mask must be able to fit the face properly, wear it during exposure to contaminants, and replace it when necessary.
2. Air pollutants harmful to human health include those tiny substances that are invisible to the naked eye
3. Before use, the employer must provide users with training on the correct use of masks in accordance with safety and health regulations.
4. If you smell/taste contaminants during use, or feel dizzy, irritating or any other discomfort, you should leave the contaminated area immediately.
5. When the concentration of the dye is unknown, reaches the IDLH (immediately endangering life and health) concentration, or exceeds the permitted range of the applicable local regulations, this mask cannot be used.
6. This mask does not produce oxygen. Please do not use it in an environment where the oxygen concentration is below 19.5%.
7. It is not allowed to modify, abuse, misuse or change the mask, filter cotton and poison box.
8. This product cannot be used when the face has beard, hair or other factors that affect the direct adhesion between the face and the edge of the mask. The mask does not include the canister and cotton filter.